We collect information in two categories: submitted information and automatic information.
What are web forms?
We provide web forms so that users can voluntarily submit personal contact information, which we collect, store and share with schools and other third parties.
What is voluntarily submitted information?
When users voluntarily submit information, OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com (as well as our affiliated schools and partners) is authorized to contact users (by telephone, email, text message, or mail) in accordance with all applicable laws, regarding education options or related topics.
What information do we collect?
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Email address
What do we do with collected information?
The information we collect helps OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com offer our users high-quality services, and match users with relevant education related products and services. This also makes it easier for us to provide detailed information about schools and degree programs, as needed.
What happens when users do not want to receive any more emails?
If a user receives email communication from OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com (or a school or third party) but does not want to receive email from this sender, it is possible to unsubscribe from the mailing list by using the link provided in the email communication. Upon clicking this link, the user has opted out, and will not receive any of that sender’s future mailings.
What types of information do you store?
Whenever you visit our site and interact with our content, we receive and store certain types of anonymous information (like most websites). The information we store helps us to make improvements and create a better user experience.
What do I agree to when I use OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com?
By utilizing our website — and submitting personal information to OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com — we assume you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We may share information we collect on our website with schools, affiliated companies, and third parties.
- We maintain the right to release any collected information, personally identifiable or otherwise to businesses providing administration services to our company (like email service delivery).
- We have your granted permission (as well as our affiliated entities, including schools, third party marketing partners and vendors) to contact you, including via telephone, text messages, email, or mail.
- We have your granted permission (as well as our affiliated entities, including schools, third party marketing partners and vendors) to contact you; you relinquish any rights granted to you by the Do Not Call list or other applicable law, for a period of time. Through your submission, you effectively omit Do Not Call requirements established by state and federal governments and may also provide exemption for us from other applicable laws.
- We have the right to release your personal information in instances required by law, which we may do when we believe it is necessary to preserve our rights, ensure the safety of you or others, explore alleged fraud, or reply to a government or legal request.
- We have the right to release your personal information in the instance that OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com enters into a merger, acquisition, or sale of some or all of its assets to a third party.
What am I getting out of all of this?
In addition to gaining access to our high-quality content, allowing us and our affiliates to contact you means that we can provide you with information, marketing or otherwise, for education-related services and products and/or degree information.
How does this relate to consent?
How are cookies used?
Cookies are commonly used in technical applications such as web analytics. At OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com, we most often use Google Analytics — a Google, Inc. tool — to perform our web analytics.
You can refuse and remove cookies and third-party advertising through your browser at any time. This may be required on a per-use basis. You are also often able to opt out of receiving personalized ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or those following the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles. You may unsubscribe by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
How can I contact OnlineNursePractitionerSchools.com?